Auditors – Account Managers – Customer Services – Compliance – Business Development – Marketing – Human Resources
Here at the British Assessment Bureau, we are passionate about helping organisations improve every day! With our expertise and integrity in the market, we have worked with thousands of businesses to enable them to become ISO certified. We have a great can do attitude and are committed to delivering excellent customer service to each and every client.
FIELD LEAD AUDITOR
A good Auditor is friendly, constructive and adds value. These are the qualities we look for beyond industry experience and qualifications. Being an Auditor at BAB means you will work with organisations of all shapes and sizes. It goes without saying, being comfortable presenting to and interacting with people is part of the job. Beyond the assessments, Auditors are expected to write reports and keep in touch with their assigned clients on an ongoing basis from home. Diary management and administration is all handled at Head Office by our Customer Services Team.
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive with an immediate start. Flexible hours, days and locations are available to suit the right person.
The role, working closely with our Digital Marketeer in the marketing team, will include:
- Content development, curation and management regularly updating the company website and social media
- Writing blogs, articles and whitepapers to help educate business owners and develop new business enquiries
- Developing our media presence both on- and off-line
- Design, write and monitor in-house email campaigns and newsletters
- Ensure the brand is developed and executed in line with the brand guidelines including the ongoing review and revision of existing marketing materials
- Liaising with design agencies and other suppliers
- Mapping our competitors and keeping track of competitor performance
- Assist and attend marketing events, conferences and seminars that we run
- Ensuring good communication of marketing activities throughout the business
- Reviewing and reporting on the ROI across all marketing channels