Since the launch of our new website in July, we’ve been focusing on making everything so much easier for our clients.
We’ve been busy…
- Simplifying our processes so that you get the best information, when you need it;
- Improving our communications and the information that’s available for you;
- Launching, and continuing to grow our dedicated client area. You’ll be able to access this directly from our website. Here you’ll be able to see copies of your quotations, audit reports, jargon free information sheets and much more;
- We now have a range of short animated videos that explain the different stages of the process. Some of these videos are available to anyone, but some are just for our clients – which can be found on the client area!
- We’ve written White Papers for each of the 3 certifications we specialise in; ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard and ISO 27001 Information Security Management Standard. We have an OHSAS 18001 White Paper coming soon;
- We have also recorded our White Papers as podcasts that you can download and listen to at your leisure!
Not content with help throughout the process, we’ve expanded the post certification help centre with our marketing guide showing you 40 different ways that you can shout about your newly acquired certification; press release templates and brand guidelines, all designed to help you win, and retain more business and customers. This can all be found on the client area once you have signed up to work with the British Assessment Bureau.
But we’re not finished yet! Just as the underlying theme of ISO standards is continual improvement, that’s our mantra too. Taking inspiration from the Olympic British Cycling team – in fact the whole of Team GB – we’re getting better every day by making lots of small improvements.