Funding Available for ISO 14001

24/10/2016
banner-funding-available-for-iso-14001-certification
Green-thinking businesses in the South East are able to benefit from £18.5m of European funding which is being administered by the Low Carbon Across the South East (LoCASE) project.

Grants are available to fund 40% of the cost of qualifying projects for businesses in the South East, excluding London.

The project’s aim is to create a lower carbon economy by providing financial assistance for businesses to implement energy efficiency measures and enable them to expand and develop as a more competitive operation.

The ISO 14001 environmental management standard has already proven to help lower costs and improve competitiveness. With funding now available covering certification, training and consultancy, there’s never been a better time to implement the standard.

Details include:
  • The minimum grant that can be awarded is £1,000 and the maximum £10,000
  • Firms must employ fewer than 250 people and have a turnover under €50m
  • Funding is for 40% of project; the remaining 60% must be self-funded
  • Applications must demonstrate a requirement for LoCASE funding
  • Postcodes within Kent, Essex and East Sussex are covered

Companies interested in the funding are asked to send an initial application. If accepted, a LoCASE representative will arrange a meeting to help scope out the project.


To check your eligibility and gain the details of your local LoCASE representative, please get in touch with us free on 0800 404 7007 or email us using our online form.