ISO 45001: 2018 is the standard for Health and Safety, this training will guide you on how to properly implement the management system.
ISO 45001 adopts the new Annex SL structure which has also been recently utilised in other ISO standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001, and is intended to allow commonality and easier integration between these management systems.
Our friendly and professional trainers will provide you with a comprehensive course which will enable you to get started on your action plan as soon as you get back to your office.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
A member of staff with the responsibility for delivering ISO certification for the organisation.
Our one-day workshop provides interactive presentations and role-play sessions on topics including:
- An overview of the ISO 45001 standard
- What the standard means for your business
- How to develop an effective Health and Safety Management System
- Producing documentation
- External recognition through certification
- Audit planning
- Conducting audits
- Audit reporting
- Dealing with Non-Conformances
- Human aspects of auditing
WHAT IT COSTS
The course costs just £495+VAT and includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Have 5 or more attendees? It could be cheaper to arrange an In-House Training Course. Get in touch and we’ll advise you on the best way forward.
COURSE FEE INCLUDES:
- Comprehensive Course Workbook
- Access to the technical knowledge and experience of our Trainer
- The opportunity to ask questions specific to your needs
- Morning and afternoon refreshments
Tea & Coffee: 9.00 am
Course Start: 9.30 am
Lunch: 1.00-1.30 pm
Course Finish: 4.00 pm
TRAINING COURSE LOCATION
Our London based ISO training courses are held at the Holiday Inn Heathrow Ariel. It offers accommodation, car parking and complimentary transport to and from Heathrow Airport. It is also just 2 miles from the M4 motorway.