Bribery Act 2010
£49.00 + VAT
Welcome to Bribery Act 2010 Knowledge and Awareness
- Define bribery and corruption
- Understand the Bribery Act 2010 and the penalties for breaking the law
- Recognise what constitutes a crime under the Bribery Act
- Know the six principles organisations should follow when designing their bribery policies and procedures
- Know what actions to take should you suspect bribery
What should I expect from the course?
The course will complete with a series of 10 questions based on the content to confirm your understanding.
This course can be completed in one go or over a period of time to ensure it does not overly impact on your day to day activities.