ISO 27001 Awareness London
£495.00 + VAT
- Only 3 available
Last year, 74% of SME’s suffered a cyber-attack. As well as the monetary loss, the damage to reputation can be severe. In this one-day course, we will show you how to properly implement and maintain an effective ISO 27001 management system that will help you protect your client’s data.
As well as covering the fundamentals, this masterclass will enable delegates to plan and carry out successful internal audits and report their findings to Senior Management.
- Date November 28, 2019
- Time 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Region & location Holiday Inn Heathrow Ariel, Harlington, Hayes, UK
- Show on Map
ISO 27001 Awareness London 28th November 2019
Who should attend
A member of staff who has responsibility for auditing and who already possess a working understanding of ISO 27001.
Benefits to your business
Having an effective Information Security Management System means that your customers can have confidence that their information is safe by design, not accident. With information security a hot topic, demonstrating you have the right controls in place is vital to give assurance and to protect your organisation’s reputation. Moreover, ISO 27001 certification is a proven business winner due to the growing trend of the standard being mentioned in the Pre-Qualification Questionnaires of public sector contracts.
Our one-day workshop provides interactive presentations and role-play sessions on topics including:
- An overview of the ISO 27001 standard
- What the standard means for your business
- How to develop an effective Information Security Management System
- Producing documentation
- External recognition through certification
- Audit planning
- Conducting audits
- Audit reporting
- Dealing with Non-Conformances
- Human aspects of auditing
What it costs
The course costs just £495+VAT and includes course materials, lunch and refreshments. Have five or more attendees? It could be cheaper to arrange an In-House Training Course. Get in touch and we will advise you on the best way forward.
The course fee includes
- Comprehensive Course Workbook
- Access to the technical knowledge and experience of our Trainer
- The opportunity to ask questions specific to your needs
- Morning and afternoon refreshments
- Tea and Coffee: 9.00 am
- Course Start: 9.30 am
- Lunch: 1.00-1.30 pm
- Course Finish: 4.00 pm