ISO 9001 Lead-Auditor Training – Coventry
£1,495.00 + VAT
- 6 available
ISO 9001 Lead-Auditor course will help delegates understand the key principles and practices of an effective QMS audit in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011:2018 "Guidelines for auditing management systems".
- Date January 27, 2020
- Time 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Region & location Holiday Inn Coventry M6, Jct2, Hinckley Road, Coventry, UK
- Show on Map
ISO 9001 Lead-Auditor Course Coventry
This course covers the process approach to quality management systems and auditing, the eight quality management principles, the requirements of ISO 9001 (and guidance in the accompanying document 9004), and how to plan, complete and report the audit of an entire quality management system.
This course includes a 2-hour written examination.
This course is for those intending to acquire the competence to audit an organisation’s ISO 9001-based management system, either as first, second or third party audit. Successful completion of this course is required for certification as a Lead Auditor
Who should attend?
Anyone who audits quality management systems against ISO 9001 requirements.
An auditor or a QMS manager looking for a formal qualification.
What will you learn from the course?
- The purpose of a QMS and the principles of ISO 9001
- The terms and definitions to help you understand and audit ISO 9001 requirements
- How to suggest examples of evidence that would show conformance to the QMS requirements.
- The roles and responsibilities of an Auditor and a Lead Auditor
- How to plan and conduct an interview with senior management and evaluate an organisation’s policies and objectives
- The ability to prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes and between members of an audit team
- How to effectively audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific audit objectives
- How to prepare thoroughly for an audit and set process-based checklists
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- How to evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance
- How to produce nonconformity reports and evaluate proposals and corrective action
- How to relate your audit findings to the policy and objectives of the organisation and present your overall evaluation to senior management
Prior knowledge required:
- A working knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001
- An understanding of the basics of management and how companies operate.
What does it costs:
This 5 day Lead-Auditor course costs just £1495+VAT and includes course materials, lunch and refreshments. Have five or more attendees? It could be cheaper to arrange an In-House Training Course. Get in touch and we will advise you on the best way forward.
The course fee includes:
- Attendance at the course through to completion
- Morning and afternoon refreshments
- Written examination
- Course Start: 8.30 am
- Lunch: 12.15 pm
- Course Finish: 5.00 pm